Microneedling, also called skin needling is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure used to stimulate collagen. It uses a device that contains fine needles that lightly puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury.
Microneedling is used to rejuvenate the face and tighten skin. It can reduce rosacea, reduce milia, reduce acne, eliminate pigmentation spots, smooth skin texture, and bring a youthful glow back to your skin. This cost-effective alternative to lasers is also used to improve scarring, including surgical scars, and acne.
If you\’re looking for an effective and permanent solution to create smoother and tighter skin, microneedling might be an option for you.
At Ayurbeauty Wellness Center we use Microneedling Therapy, a mimimally invasive technology designed to promote skin health through dermatological treatments.
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve skin scars from acne and surgeries
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Simple injectable product
- No surgery involved
- Natural-looking results
- Results progress naturally over the course of a few weeks
- Comfortable process
Microneedling Approved Areas
How Microneedling Works
Microneedling is based on the use of tiny needles to create micro channels (tiny holes) in the skin. The process stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and in the process produces collagen and elastin.
There is no tissue destruction with micro needling. The small channels in the epidermis close very quickly and the skin begins a healing response right away. Depending on the depth of the skin defect, you may see only redness or you may experience some pinpoint bleeding which stops almost immediately.
Hallandale Microneedling Experts
Our expertise in facial aesthetics and medspa services makes us among the top Microneedling specialists in South Florida. When it comes to your aesthetic goals our practitioners work with you to establish a plan, ensuring that each step taken has an exact purpose to enhance your natural beauty. In the world of facial injections, our practitioners at Ayurbeauty Wellness Center set the standard.
At Ayurbeauty Wellness Center, we are dedicated to giving you Microneedling results that you will love.
After Receiving Microneedling
After your treatment with your Micro Needling treatment, you’ll likely look as if you have a sunburn following treatment. This can last the rest of the day, to several days or a week depending on treatment depth. Treat your skin gently and refrain from acid-containing products for a week or longer.
Additionally, we recommend that you not exercise directly following treatment as this will raise blood pressure and interfere with the product settling properly. Other things that can cause bruising and swelling are blood thinners, using a hot tub, sauna or steam room or any heart rate raising activity.
- Avoid strenuous activities for 8 hours following treatment.
- Do not lie down for 8 hours following treatment.
- Do not work out for 8 hours following treatment.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or cold.
- Reduce the risk of facial cold sore recurrence that could be caused by needle punctures. Talk with your healthcare professional about medications that may minimize the likelihood of an outbreak.
- Avoid Alcohol
- Any NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen, Aleve®, Motrin®, Advil®, Aspirin®
- Avoid St. John’s Wort or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Remember to ask about follow-up appointments.
Visit us soon, for appointments text us through WhatsApp at 407.617.9016
Information from: OM\’ECHAYE Wellness & Fitness Center website