There are many ways to use color therapy. Color is a form of “ahara” or intake of energy / nourishment and it affects our physiology. There are many ways to create a conscious color environment that takes into consideration your prakruti and vikruti. The conscious use of color can participate in both disease prevention and healing. Here are just a few suggestions on how you can bring color consciously into your life.
- Interior Design at home
- Interior Design of your office workspace
- Create a color therapy room using a colored light and sit for 20 minutes, eyes open.
- Accent your space with flowers of a certain color.
- Do a color meditation using an object of color (flower, picture) as a focal point.
- Drink color. Place a colored gemstone in water and let it sit for 12 hours in the sun or moonlight. Sun for vata and kapha. Moon for pitta.
- Wear colored sun glasses. This is actually very powerful. Wear the right color for you for 20 minutes and it will transform your state of mind.
This is just a sampling of ways to consciously take in color.
For more info. on how to choose wisely your best color text us @4076179016 for a complete Ayurvedic Consultation.
Discovering your predominant dosha (biotype) energy is discovering your true self.