The Kansa Vakti Foot Massage is a beautiful and relaxing Ayurvedic treatment, which balances the body, mind and the spirit. This unique treatment, steeped in centuries of Indian tradition, is deeply revitalising for tired feet and legs, and, as the feet contain key energy and nerve endings relating to internal organs, a Kansa Vakti treatment can also help to re-balance the the body.
The heart of the treatment involves vigorously rubbing the soles of the feet with a 3-metal bowl to draw heat and toxins out, thereby inducing tremendous relaxation.
Between 40-45 minutes in duration, the treatment begins with some relaxing foot and leg moves. Slowly and methodically the toes, feet, ankles and calves are helped to relax. 7 marma points (these points are found all over the body, and induce the flow of vital energy, or \”prana\” along the body\’s energy channels) are worked on the feet and lower legs. All this special attention helps to detoxify and balance the body\’s energies.
What are the benefits of Kansa Vatki Foot Massage?
Physical benefits can include:
- Relaxing tired feet
- Improving blood and lymphatic circulation
- Enhancing joint mobility and strength and stamina in lower limbs
- Relieving eye strain and tired eyes
- Improving the condition of the ligaments and muscles of the lower limbs
- Detoxification of the internal organs
Mental benefits can include:
- The reduction of stress, anxiety and depression
- Inducing sound sleep
- Calming of the body
- Restoring and balancing the body\’s innate energy
For appointments text us through WhatsApp at 407.617.9016