Do you remember a time in the past when you were able to eat almost anything without consequence?
But likely, over time, you noticed that more and more foods gave you some trouble, affecting your digestion, elimination, and energy… causing symptoms of allergy or intolerance… or accumulating as excess weight.
Finally, a Detox System that Fits YOUR Unique Nature – NOT Another One-Size-Fits-All Fad Approach That Further Disrupts the Balance of Your Health
While this experience is entirely common and “normal”, it reveals and underlying loss of “digestive intelligence” – your body’s ability to properly digest food, nourish the tissues of the body, and effectively remove waste products.
Ayurveda describes this process as the root cause of nearly all disease pathologies.
The Bad News
The longer you go without understanding and addressing this process, the more toxins you’ll accumulate, which deepen the potential pathology of damage and disease in your body.
The Good News
This pathology is within your control, and the Ayurvedic approach to detoxification teaches you how to reverse this process, remove deep-seating toxins, and restore your digestive intelligence.
A Natural State of Health
When your digestive intelligence is restored:
- You’re able to eat food without experiencing digestive upsets like gas, bloating, nausea, heaviness, or hyperacidity.
- Your elimination is regular and comfortable with a well-formed stool, and your breath, mouth, and tongue are clean and fresh.
- Your energy and mood remain calm and stable, and your mind feels alert and clear.
Any unhealthy extra fat begins to shed naturally.
How Can You Restore Your Digestive Intelligence?
- Ayurveda provides a unique system to assess the current level and type of Ama (toxins) that are in your body.
- Based on these findings, specific dietary guidelines are indicated to balance the doshas, reverse the unhealthy disease process, remove toxins, and restore digestive intelligence.
- How to tell if you have an excess of Ama (digestive toxins)
- How to uncover the Dosha or Doshic combination that toxins (Ama) is disrupting in you
- How to restore your digestive intelligence
- How to do a “Doshic Detox”
Ayurbeauty welcomes you to visit our Wellness Center and find the answer you are looking for.
By: Dr. Kristine Jerome